Xiaomi has introduced a new version of the 11 Lite 5G.
The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (New Edition) swaps the Snapdragon 780G with a Snapdragon 778G. Everything else is the same, so we’re not sure why this device had to exists. Rumors blame the global chip shortage, which seems highly plausible.
That said, everything else is the same. There’s still a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. There’s also the 64-megapixel main camera, 4,250mAh battery, and 33W fast charging.
Of course, like the original model, it’s still ultra-light and thin. Weighing only 158g and 6.81mm thick, making it one of the most compact devices in the market.
- Xiaomi 11T, 11T Pro: 120Hz AMOLED, 108MP camera, up to 120W charging
- Xiaomi Pad 5 to be available globally
The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE starts at EUR369 (around Php21,700) for the 6GB/128GB, jumping to the 8GB model will cost you EUR30 more at EUR399 (around Php23,500). Release details in the Philippines are yet to be known. In the meantime, you can check the Mi 11 Lite 4G that’s available locally.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 402ppi
- DCI-P3, 10-bit color, HDR10+
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NAVIC
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm
- Weight: 157g
- Colors: Snowflake White, Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue, Truffle Black
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- IP53 dust and splash resistance
- 4,250mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging