Vivo has launched eight new smartphones this year and it’s only January. Check out the latest one, the Vivo Y75 5G.
While it’s technically a new release, the hardware found on the Vivo Y75 5G, which came out in India, isn’t entirely new. This device is a rebranded Y55 5G that was launched just weeks ago.
That said, the device gets its 5G from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor with 128GB of storage. It also comes with the same 50-megapixel main camera, 5,000mAh battery, and a 6.58-inch FHD+ display.
In an attempt to set it apart from the Y55 5G, it comes with twice the RAM capacity and selfie-camera resolution. There’s the 8GB RAM, which can get an additional 4GB boost by borrowing from the internal storage. The front-facing camera is now at 16-megapixels from 8-megapixels.
The Vivo Y75 5G is now available in India for INR21,990 (around Php15,000).
Vivo Y75 5G Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM, +4GB virtual RAM expansion
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.84 x 8.25mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colores: Glowing Galaxy, Starlight Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging