Vivo expands the Y series with the new Y33T.
The Vivo Y33T, just like the Y21T and Y32, is powered y the latest Snapdragon 680 processor from Qualcomm. Despite being a fresh chipset, it still relies on 4G LTE, with no 5G connectivity.
Like most phones, the Y33T can borrow 4GB of space from the 128GB of storage to expand its 8GB of RAM virtually.
Software features like Multi-Turbo 5.0 and Ultra Game Mode are also here to improve the gaming experience.
It also lacks a high refresh rate screen, unlike what most smartphones already have in this price range. That said, you’d only get the standard 60Hz for its 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display.
What it does have is an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by two obligatory 2-megapixel sensors. It also comes with a generous 5,000mAh battery with a USB Type-C 18W charger.
The Vivo Y33T comes in Midday Dream and Mirror Black colors and is now available in India for INR18,990 (around Php13,100). Whether it’s coming here to the Philippines or not is yet to be known.
Vivo Y33T Specs
- Android 11, FuntouchOS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 96% NTSC, 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPSm A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.1 x 8mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midday Dream
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging