Vivo has introduced the Vivo Y12A, its new budget phone, in select areas of Asia.
The Vivo Y12A was launched in Thailand and Singapore. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be stretched via a microSD card.
It comes with the typical set of specs sheet you’d expect from an entry-level device. There’s an HD+ screen, a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera, and an enormous 5,000mAh battery to compensate.
A 13-megapixel shooter leads the typical dual-camera setup. Plus, a shiny, glass-like plastic material.
The Vivo Y12s has a price of BHT4,499 (around Php6,900) in Thailand. Its availability in other markets are yet to be known.
Vivo Y12A Specs
- Android, FunTouch OS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269pi
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Green, Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging, Reverse charging