The Vivo X60 series gets a new member, the somewhat unnecessary Vivo X60T Pro Plus.
As the name suggests, the Vivo X60T Pro Plus is essentially the same as the X60 Pro Plus. Only this time, the 32-megapixel Samsung S5KGD1 sensor used on the 50mm portrait lens is now, apparently, a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663.
And that’s it; everything is the same. The 50-megapixel main camera is still here, as well as the 48-megapixel ultra-wide and 8-megapixel periscope-style lens.
There’s the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 CPU, 6.56-inch AMOLED screen, and a 120Hz refresh rate. You can check the rest below.
The one tiny change made the Vivo X60T Pro Plus CNY500 (around Php3,800) cheaper than the non-T model. It’s available in China for a price of CNY4,500 (around Php33,800).
Vivo X60T Pro Plus Specs
- Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2376 x 1080 pixel resolution, 398ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 1300-nits, P3, HDR10+, 6,000,0000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.56, 1/1.31″, dual-pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (periscope, f/3.4m OIS, 5x optical, 60x digital) + 12-megapixel (2x optical, PDAF) + 48-megapixel (ultra-wide, gimbal stabilization) rear cameras, ZEISS optics, dual-LED flash
- up to [email protected]
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 73.4 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 190.6g
- Colors: Classic Orange, Phantom Blue
- 4,2000mAh non-removable battery, 55W fast charging