Vivo has introduced the V23e, a midrange phone with a couple of pixel-packed cameras.
The Vivo V23e 5G comes with a sharp 50-megapixel main shooter on the back. That’s standard on a lot of budget phones today. More than that, Vivo also wants you to take really clear selfies by including a pixel-heavy 44-megapixel front-facing camera.
Despite its already sharp main camera, Vivo still managed to include ultra-wide and macro lenses.
Moving on, the V23e is powered by a Dimensity 810 5G processor, a fancy 6.44-inch OLED display, 4,050mAh battery, and ultra-fast 44W charging. Sadly, it lacks a high refresh-rate screen, stereo speakers, and a headphone jack. There are possibly the compromises they had to take to make the device thinner and lighter than the competition.
The Vivo V23e was launched in Thailand for THB12,999 (around Php19,600) and is now available there. Whether it’s coming to the Philippines or not is yet to be known.
Vivo V23e Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM, +4GB via virtual RAM expansion
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 44-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, No headphone jack, Hi Res audio
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 74.3 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Sunshine Coast, Moonlight Shadow
- 4,050mAh non-removable battery, 44W fast charging