Vivo has released the V21e 5G, another budget-friendly 5G phone powered by the trusty Dimensity 700 CPU.
Besides the processor, the Vivo V21e 5G retains a couple of key specs and features that the 4G-only model has. One of them is the 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
It also has the same 64-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide. But this time, the 2-megapixel macro camera of the 4G-only model is gone. The 44-megapixel selfie camera was also dropped to a 32-megapixel sensor.
The 4,000mAh battery is the same, but now with a faster 44W charger.
Initially available in India, the Vivo V21e 5G has a price of INR24,990 for the 8GB/128GB version. It should also arrive in the Philippines as Vivo’s entry to the country’s growing Dimensity 700-powered smartphone market. In the meantime, you can check the 4G-only model that’s available for Php17,999.
Vivo V21e Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- HDR10, 2000000:1 contrast ratio, 570-nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.63 x 74.91 x 7.67mm
- Weight: 171g
- Colors: Dark Pearl, Sunset Jazz
- AG Glass
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 44W fast charging