Vivo has launched this year’s edition of the Vivo V-series — the Vivo V19.
The Vivo V19 inherits some of the features, and even design, from the previous V-series devices. For one, it’s powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor — the same chipset found on its predecessor, the V17 Pro.
It then follows the design of the Vivo V17 — which is actually where this device came from as it’s only a rebranded device. The quad cameras on the back are in an L-shape orientation inside a rectangular base.
It consists of a 48-megapixel primary shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel depth sensor for macro and depth sensing, respectively.
A large 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen populates the front. There’s a punch-hole on the top right for the 32-megapixel selfie camera.
It may have an outdated processor, but it does come with a generous 8GB of RAM, and an option between 128GB and 256GB of expandable storage. A 4,500mAh battery will then juice up the Vivo V19.
See also: Huawei Nova 7i launched in the Philippines
The Vivo V19 will be available in Indonesia starting March 26. It will retail for IDR4,299,000 (~Pp15,200) for the 8GB/129GB variant, while the 8GB/256GB model will be at IDR4,999,000 (~Php17,600).
Vivo V19 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.01 x 74.17 x 8.54mm
- Weight: 176g
- Colors: Crystal White, Arctic Blue
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support