Vivo just released the Vivo V17 in Russia, and it’s basically the international version of the new Vivo S1 Pro.
Just like the S1 Pro, the Vivo V17 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage. Although it looks nothing like the V17 Pro.
We also have a large 6.53-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, with an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 32-megapixel selfie camera on top. It then draws power on its generous 4,500mAh battery.
The main highlight of this device is seen on the back, where we have four cameras in a diamond-shape design. It’s lead by a 48-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
See also: Vivo S1 Pro vs OPPO A9 2020: Specs Comparison
The Vivo V17 will be available in Russia on December 5 for a price of RUB22,990 (~Php18,300). If you’re interested, you can get the Vivo S1 Pro in the Philippines for Php15,999.
Vivo V17 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support