Another day, another brand new Vivo smartphone. This time, we have a midrange device, the T1 5G.
The Vivo T1 5G already looks like a well-packed midrange smartphone. This one features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor, which brings the ultra-fast 5G connectivity on the device. It only comes in a single 128GB storage option, but can be get with three RAM configurations: 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB.
On the front, we have a decently-sized 6.58-inch FHD+ panel complete with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. For the best multimedia experience, the T1 5G is also equipped with a stereo speaker setup.
Vivo also got the camera department covered thanks to its ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main shooter, albeit it lacks an ultra-wide lens. The 18W charging is not the fastest but it does come with a large 5,000mAh battery.
The Vivo T1 5G will go on sale in India starting February 14. It comes in three variants: 4GB/128GB for INR14,990 (around Php10,300), 6GB/128GB for INR15,990 (around Php10,900), and 8GB/128GB for INR18,990 (around Php13,000). Release details in other markets like the Philippines are yet to be known.
Vivo T1 5G Specs
- Android 12, FunTouchOS 12.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 20:9 aspect ratio, 96% NTSC
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 5-layer cooling system
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM, +4GB via Extended RAM 2.0
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel rear acmeras, LEd flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.00 × 75.84 × 8.25mm
- Weight: 187g
- Colors: Rainbow Fantasy, Starlight Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging