TECNO Mobile launches a sequel to its popular entry-level smartphone with the Spark Go 2022.
The TECNO Spark GO 2022 is a cheap smartphone, which is evident from its unnamed quad-core processor and the fact that runs on a power-efficient Android 11 Go Edition software.
If you can get past those crucial features, this smartphone actually looks interesting. It boasts an over-the-top design on the back that comes in unconventional colors: Cyan, Purple, Silver, and Blue.
There’s a large camera glass on the top left that houses a less interesting set of cameras. There’s a 13-megapixel shooter, and what could be an AI sensor. Redeeming features include NFC, a large 5,000mAh battery, front-facing flash, and DTS stereo sound effect.
The TECNO Spark Go 2022 is available in India for a price of INR7,499 (around Php5,200).
TECNO Spark Go 2022 Specs
- Android 11 GO Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- Unnamed quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, flash
- 13-megapixel + AI lens rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- DTS Stereo Sound Effect
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.57 x 76 x 8.95mm
- Colors: Iris Purple, Turquoise Cyan, Ice Silver, Atlantic Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery