TECNO Mobile subtly launched a new entry-level phone, the Spark 8P.
The TECNO Spark 8P‘s official specs and availability details in the Philippines have been revealed by a couple of local retailers on Facebook and the brand’s official Shopee page.
This brand new device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, partnered with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. It ships with Android 11 operating system and a large 5,000mAh battery.
Like a lot of entry-level phones today, it enjoys an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by a 2-megapixel sensor and an AI lens.
The TECNO Spark 8P retails for Php7,499. Those who will get it from Shopee will take home a free DITO SIM that comes with 10GB of data out of the box, as well as unlimited text and 300 minutes of calls to other networks, and unlimited DITO to DITO calls and texts, valid for 30 days. It’s being offered on Home Credit and Cashalo in some retailers.
TECNO Spark 8P Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display
- MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MP2
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel + AI rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Atlantic Blue, Tahiti Gold, Turquoise Cyan
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery