TCL’s latest entry-level smartphone, the L10 Pro, has been introduced carrying only the essentials to keep the price at the lowest.
The parade of humble specs starts with the TCL L10 Pro‘s octa-core UNISOC SC9863A processor that’s joined by 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. It then runs on the last generation’s Android 10 operating system.
On the front, there’s a compact 6.22-inch LCD screen, with the low-resolution 5-megapixel selfie camera nestled in a waterdrop notch. Around the back, there’s a triple camera setup that consists of a 13-megapixel main shooter and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here.
Like some of the compact phones we’ve already seen, the L10 Pro has a 4,000mAh battery. No official word about the charging speed, though.
The TCL L10 Pro is now available in Brazil for BRL1,299 (around Php12,500).
TCL L10 Pro Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG8322 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 159.16 x 75.2 x 8.65mm
- Weight: 175g
- Color: Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery