One of the many products that TCL introduced in the recent CES event is now available for purchase — at least in the United States. Check out the TCL 30 V 5G.
The TCL 30 V 5G looks a lot like your typical budget 5G phone. Well, besides the smaller than usual 4,500mAh battery and the lack of a high refresh rate screen.
That said, this device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 octa-core processor, has an 18W fast charging, 50-megapixel main camera, and runs on the Android 11 operating system.
On the front, there’s a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS panel, with TCL’s NXTVISION technology. The dedicated display engine helps optimize the colors, clarity, and contrast. It can also upscale SDR videos to HDR.
The TCL 30 V 5G is available on the Verizon website for USD299 (around Php15,300).
TCL 30 V 5G Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate
- NXTVISION Technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (PDAF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G (up to C-band)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.9 x 76 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 200.4g
- Colors: Midnight Gray
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging