A new entry-level smartphone has made its way to the Philippines. Check out the TCL 20B.
The TCL 20B is powered by the old MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a 6.52-inch HD+ screen. Since it came from a TV company, the device boasts TCL’s NXTVISION technology, which as per the website is a display engine that could improve color, contrast, and comfort. On top of the display is a teardrop notch for the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
The main highlight here is seen on the back. Here we have a 50-megapixel main camera, joined by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Sadly, ultra-wide or macro lens.
You can now get the TCL 20B for a price of Php8,190 dealers nationwide, and online through Lazada and Shopee.
TCL 20B Specs
- Android 11, TCL UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 74.7 x 8mm
- Weight: 178g
- Colors: Space Grey, Nebula Purple
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging