Instead of being completely reimagined, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has been introduced as a refined version of its already great predecessor.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the first from the company to have an under-display camera. It sits on the right side of its 7.6-inch AMOLED screen, which has the same fast 120Hz refresh rate and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
One surprising feat is the device’s IPX8 water resistance certification, making it the first foldable smartphone to have it.
To take full advantage of the large screen, you can pair it with the special S Pen Fold Edition or S Pen Pro. You can check the full specs list below.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 256GB model is priced at Php87,990. You can get it in Phantom Black and Phantom Silver. Meanwhile, the 512GB come in Phantom Black and Phantom Green for Php95,990. It’s worth noting that it’s now cheaper than its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 7.6-inch QXGA+ Super AMOLED foldable screen, 2208 x 1768 pixel resolution, 374ppi, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- 6.2-inch HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x display, 2268 x 832 pixel resolution, 387ppi, 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 4-megapixel under-display front camera
- 10-megapixel cover camera
- 12-megapixel (OIS, f/1.8, dual-pixel AF) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 12-megapixel (2x telephoto, OIS) rear cameras, LED flash
- IPX8 water resistant
- S-Pen support
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 67.1 x 16mm (folded), 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4mm (unfolded)
- Weight: 271g
- Colors: Phantom Green, Phantom Black, Phantom Silver
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, Armor Aluminum frame
- 4,400mAh non-removable battery