After months of leaks and rumors, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has been finally revealed. It’s the company’s first high-end release for 2022.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G features a fancy 6.4-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x display, with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling for better responsiveness.
Under the hood, it’s powered by the company’s own Exynos 2100 processor, with 8GB of RAM, and two storage options: 128GB and 256GB.
Like all Samsung high-ends, it only has a 25W wired charging support to juice up its 4,500mAh battery. On the upside, it comes with a fast 15W fast wireless charging.
On the back, we have two 12-megapixel sensors for the main and ultra-wide cameras, while the telephoto lens has an 8-megapixel shooter behind it. Around the front, there’s a sharp 32-megapixel camera for selfies.
The Galaxy S21 FE 5G’s body has an IP68 rating for water protection. It then comes with a couple of cool colors: Olive Green and Lavander, with more basic colors available such as Graphite Black and White.
Sadly, like a lot of flagships today, it doesn’t come with a wall adapter. On the upside, you get a free Galaxy Buds Live valued at Php7,990 when you pre-order it until January 10.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has a price of Php38,990 for the 8GB/128GB and Php41,990 for the 8GB/256GB.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Specs
- Android 12, One UI 4
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 411ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Exynos 2100 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G78 MP14
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, Dual-Pixel AF, OIS) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- IP68 water resistance
- UD fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colors: Olive, Lavander, Graphite, White
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 25W wired charging, 15W wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging