Samsung Philippines brought another Galaxy M device in the country. Check out the new Galaxy M52 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G came out internationally back in September. This one gets its 5G from the Snapdragon 778G processor, joined by 8GB of RAM, which you can boost to 12GB by adding 4GB of virtual memory borrowed from the 128GB of storage.
It also has an enormous 6.7-inch AMOLED display, with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate that should be great for multimedia and select games that support it. Meanwhile, the 5,000mAh battery and 25W charging are quite generic for what they are.
On the back, we have a 64-megapixel main camera, a surprisingly sharp 12-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 5-megapixel auxiliary sensor. The fingerprint scanner is on the side for a cleaner look.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a price of Php22,990. Like the also-new Galaxy M22 and other M-series from Samsung, this one is an online-exclusive release. You can get it on Samsung’s official website, Abenson online, MemoXpress online, and Lazada and Shopee.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby, Hybrid
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 393ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 173g
- Colors: Blue, White, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging