Samsung subtly introduced the Galaxy M52 5G in Poland.
Like most of the latest midrange phones today, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset, coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
The main highlight here is the large, fast, and colorful screen. It’s a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus panel with an FHD+ resolution and fast 120Hz refresh rate.
There’s a punch-hole on top of it for the 32-megapixel selfie snapper. While on the back, we have a quite refreshing design with vertical stripes and the triple cameras inside a rectangular glass on the top left.
It ships with the latest Android 11 operating system with Samsung One UI 3.1 on top.
The battery could be bigger but should be enough to last you for a day of light to moderate use. It’s a 5,000mAh module partnered with 25W fast charging.
No official word about the price yet. But, rumor has it that the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will cost about USD450 (around Php22,900).
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby, Hybrid
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 393ppi
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 173g
- Colors: Blue, White, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging