The Samsung Galaxy F22 has been released and if it looks familiar, that’s because it’s a rebranded version of a Galaxy device that’s already out since June.
Introduced in India, the Samsung Galaxy F22 is a rebranded Galaxy A22 4G. That said, the specs list is very similar. For starters, it’s powered by a game-centric Helio G80 octa-core processor.
It also has a colorful 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with a fast 90Hz refresh rate. The rear cameras are also identical. Albeit, it looks like the OIS for the 48-megapixel main camera has been dropped.
The main highlight here is the enormous 6,000mAh battery. Samsung claims it can last for 35 hours of video playback and 29 hours of web browsing.
Those in India can purchase the Samsung Galaxy F22 for INR12,499 (around Php8,300) with 4GB/64GB and INR14,499 (around Php9,700) for the 6GB/128GB. It will be available this July 13 on Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 274ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 203g
- Colors: Denim Black, Denim Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W charging