The Samsung Galaxy A22 4G has made its way to the Philippines about a month after the 5G model.
Launched internationally back in June, the Samsung Galaxy A22 4G is at the top-end of the entry-level spectrum. It features a MediaTek Helio G80 processor that’s partnered with a fast and vibrant 90Hz Super AMOLED screen.
Being a budget phone, it only has an HD+ resolution. It may not be the sharpest but should give the GPU some leeway in handling games. The battery is rated at 5,000mAh that’s pretty standard on a budget phone.
The main highlight here is the 48-megapixel main camera, which offers optical image stabilization (OIS) that’s rare to see in this price range.
You can get the Samsung Galaxy A22 4G in the Philippines for a price of Php11,990. It’s available in Samsung’s online store and physical stores nationwide. The 5G model is available for Php13,990.
You can get the 4G model at 0% interest via Home Credit for Php481/mo. 0% on credit cards until September 30. Plus, get one year of VIU Premium subscription if you register to Samsung Members until November 30.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, OIS) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4mm
- Weight: Weight 186g
- Colors: Pastel Mint, Violet
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W charging