The Samsung Galaxy A22 4G has been introduced alongside its 5G counterpart.
Unlike the name suggests, the Samsung Galaxy A22 4G actually has a lot of difference over the Galaxy A22 5G. For starters, there’s the generic Helio G80 LTE-only chipset.
The large and sharp 6.6-inch FHD+ screen of the former was swapped with a smaller 6.4-inch screen, with a lower HD+ resolution but a more colorful Super AMOLED panel. The 90Hz refresh rate is also kept. Due to its smaller screen, the 4G model is shorter and lighter.
It also has a sharper 13-megapixel selfie-snapper. As for the back, the design and camera setup are identical. But this time, the 48-megapixel main shooter is equipped with optical image stabilization, the ultra-wide lens has a sharper 8-megapixel sensor, and a dedicated macro camera is added.
The official price and availability for the Samsung Galaxy A22 are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, OIS) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4mm
- Weight: Weight 186g
- Colors: Mint, Violet, White, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W charging