Samsung strengthens its entry-level line-up by releasing the new Galaxy A03s.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s features a trusty, but now aging MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor. Like a lot of budget phones, it’s paired with a generous 5,000mAh battery with Samsung’s standard 15W charger.
On the front, we have another set of standard inclusions. There’s the 6.5-inch HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch for the 5-megapixel selfie camera.
A triple camera setup on the back consists of a 13-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s starts at INR11,499 (around Php7,800) for the 3GB/32GB, while the 4GB/64GB is priced at INR12,499 (around Php8,500). It will be initially available in India with a special early-bird discount of INR2,000 (around Php1,300).
Samsung Galaxy A03s Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 2.35GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB/64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: White, Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging