Samsung Philippines has a new entry-level smartphone offering with the Galaxy A02.
The Samsung Galaxy A02 was introduced back in January carrying a MediaTek MT6749W quad-core processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
There’s a standard 6.5-inch HD+ screen, a 5,000mAh battery, and a special One UI Core software to keep up with the underwhelming hardware. You can check the full specs list below.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Specs
- Android 10, One UI Core
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.5 MediaTek MT6739W quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8100
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/1.9) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 7.75W charging
The Samsung Galaxy A02 has a price of Php4,990 and is now available in Samsung physical stores and through their website.