Xiaomi has officially introduced the Redmi Note 11s.
Launched alongside the Redmi Note 11 Pro series, the Redmi Note 11s sits between the Pros and the also-new Note 11 Global Edition. Compared to the latter, this one has an Helio G96 processor and a sharper 108-megapixel main camera.
All Note 11 devices come with the new flat design and high-refresh-rate AMOLED panels. This one is at 6.43-inches at 90Hz.
This mobile phone also gets to have a stereo speaker setup, 5,000mAh battery, 33W fast charging, IR blaster, NFC, and LiquidCool technology to keep the CPU’s temps down.
The Redmi Note 11s starts at USD249 (around Php12,700) for the 6GB/64GB model, USD279 (around Php14,300) for the 6GB/128GB, while the top-of-the-line 8GB/128GB has a price of USD299 (around Php15,300). Release details here in the Philippines are yet to be known.
Redmi Note 11s Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- DCI-P3, 1,000-nits peak brightness
- 2.05Ghz MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (HM2, f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res audio
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC (market dependent)
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm
- Weight: 179g
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, Pearl White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging