Like most smartphone brands, Xiaomi tends to release the same smartphone in different countries under different names. That’s exactly what’s happening on the new Redmi Note 10 Lite.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite that just came out in India is actually a rebranded Note 9 Pro that already arrived in markets like the Philippines last year.
This means that you’re getting the same Snapdragon 720G processor, 5,020mAh battery, and quad cameras on the rear with a 48-megapixel main camera at the helm.
To freshen it up, Xiaomi introduced two new colors: Aurora Blue and Champagne Gold.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite starts at INR13,999 (around Php9,600) for the 4GB/64GB, INR15,999 (around Php10,900) for the 4GB/128GB, and INR16,999 (around Php11,600) for the 6GB/128GB.
Redmi Note 10 Lite Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Ultra Nightscape mode, AI Scene Detection
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4K video recording, [email protected]
- P2i splash proof
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.75 x 76.68 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black, Champagne Gold
- 5,020mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging