Xiaomi has brought a new feature-packed entry-level smartphone in the Philippines, the Redmi 9T.
Initially introduced earlier this month, the Redmi 9T features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor, with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display and an enormous 6,000mAh battery.
Xiaomi also covered the camera department really well. We have a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and the usual macro and depth sensors. While on the front, you can spot an 8-megapixel sensor inside a waterdrop notch.
We then have a couple of extras to sweeten the deal. There are stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, a water repellent design, and an IR blaster.
The Redmi 9T has an official price of Php6,990 for the 4GB/64GB, while the 6GB/128GB is at Php7,990. It will be available in Lazada and Shopee starting January 29 with a Php500 off on the base model. It will also hit Xiaomi Authorized stores and other resellers on the same day with exclusive freebies.
Redmi 9T Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Splash proof
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, GNSS
- IR Blaster
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colors: Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue, Carbon Gray, Ocean Green
- Water-repellent coating
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging