Xiaomi decides that the Redmi 10 is sticking around as it releases a new 2022 version.
Albeit, the Redmi 10 2022 looks exactly the same as the actual Redmi 10 that’s been around since last year and we had here in the Philippines since September. In fact, we’re actually not sure what’s really new here, other than the addition of NFC, but even that is region-dependent.
That said, the “2022” model still has that too-good-for-its-price 90Hz FHD+ display protected by Gorilla Glass 3. It’s powered by a gaming-focused Helio G88 processor that you can pair with 4GB of RAM and an option between 64GB and 128GB of storage.
Another highlight feature is the sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and two 2-megapixel sensors. It also gets to have a stereo speaker setup, IR blaster, and an 18W fast charging support with a 22.5W charger included in the box.
The official price and release details for the Redmi 10 2022 model are yet to be announced. Alternatively, you can just check the Redmi 10 which has a starting price of only Php7,590. There’s also the brand-new Redmi Note 11 for Php8,999.
Redmi 10 2022 Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 404ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, AdaptiveSync (45Hz/60Hz/90Hz)
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- NFC (select markets)
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 181g
- Colors: Sea Blue, Pebble White, Carbon Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support, 22.5W charger included, 9W reverse wired charging