Realme has introduced a new high-refresh-rate midrange phone in China, the Realme Q3t.
The Realme Q3t is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor, partnered with 256GB of storage, 8GB of RAM, and of course, Dynamic RAM Expansion feature that lets you virtually expand the RAM for an additional of up to 5GB of memory.
One of the main highlights here is the ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate for the large 6.67-inch FHD+ screen. It also comes with an apt 5,000mAh battery, which can go from 0% to 50% charge in just 25 minutes using the included 30W adapter.
The cameras aren’t something too interesting but should be useful nonetheless. It sports a 48-megapixel main shooter, two 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors, and a 16-megapixel selfie-snapper in a punch-hole at the top left corner of the display.
Those who are in China can get the Realme Q3t for a price of CNY2,099 (around Php16,400). No word yet if it will arrive in the Philippines, but if it did, it may come under a different name.
Realme Q3t Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual stand by
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate, 600-nits
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM, Dynamic RAM Expansion up to 5GB
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Nebula, Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W charging