Realme has a new entry-level smartphone offering in the Philippines, the Narzo 50i.
The Realme Narzo 50i is a cheaper alternative to the Narzo 50A for those fans who want a more affordable option. This one is powered by a UNISOC SC9863A processor, versus the former’s Helio G85.
It now only has a single 8-megapixel main camera instead of 50-megapixels, a smaller 5,000mAh battery, and a microUSB port instead of the more modern USB Type-C.
Still, it has a 6.5-inch HD+ screen. And to keep things running smoothly, the device runs on Android 11-based Realme UI Go Edition.
The Realme Narzo 50i has a price of Php6,290 in the Philippines and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It’s available starting today, November 26, in all Realme stores nationwide.
Realme Narzo 50i Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI Go Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 400-nits peak brightness
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- IMG 8322 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camerea, f/2.0, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Mint Green, Carbon Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, reverse charging support