The vanilla Realme Narzo 30 might have been delayed, but it’s finally here.
This latest one comes months after the Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro 5G. The Realme Narzo 30 boasts a MediaTek Helio G95 gaming-centric processor, aided by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
You can also notice the new design on the back. The texture is similar to the Realme 8 series, but the shiny part has racing-inspired reflective lines. It’s available in aptly named Racing Blue and Racing Silver colors.
We then have the triple cameras back here that consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel mono lens, and 2-megapixel macro. Sadly, no ultra-wide.
The 16-megapixel selfie camera is inside a punch-hole on the top of its 6.5-inch FHD+ display. It boasts a 90Hz refresh rate and 580-nits of peak brightness.
Like a lot of budget phones, it has an enormous 5,000mAh battery. As a bonus, it also has a fast 30W charging that can go from 0-100% in 65 minutes, NFC, and the latest Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
The Realme Narzo 30 has a price of MYR799 (around Php9,300) and will be available in Malaysia come May 20 through Shopee. Its release in the Philippines and other markets is yet to be announced.
Realme Narzo 30 Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 580-nits brightness
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel (IMX471) front camera, f/2.1
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W Dart Charge