Realme has introduced a 5G version of an already existing product — the Realme Narzo 30 5G.
The Realme Narzo 30 5G carries the hardware of the Realme 8 5G but inside the body of the first Narzo 30. It features a MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor, with a 4GB RAM and 128GB storage combo, 90Hz screen, and a generous 5,000mAh battery.
It shares the same square camera glass as the Realme 8. The triple camera setup consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter and two 2-megapixel sensors—no ultra-wide.
The device comes in Racing Blue and Racing Silver color options, with a strip adjacent to the camera setup with arrow reflections.
Those in Europe can get the Realme Narzo 30 5G for a price of EUR219 (around Php12,800). No availability details have been announced just yet.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, 600-nits
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (BnW) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, QZSS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging