In the market for a sleek-looking entry-level phone? You might want to take a look at the new Realme C35.
The Realme C35 features sleek flat edges, similar to the iPhone 13-series. But being from the C-series, the device should have an affordable price tag and specs.
With the C35, you’re getting a UNISOC T616 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM and an option between 64GB and 128GB of expandable storage. Keeping the lights on is an apt 5,000mAh battery.
The similarities to the iPhone 13 continue on the back. The camera layout looks identical but surprisingly doesn’t look too the same. It holds a pixel-packed 50MP main camera and an obligatory 2-megapixel macro and a monochrome sensor.
Those who are in Thailand can get the Realme C35 via Lazada, Shopee, and JD.com. Price starts at THB5,799 (around Php9,100) for the 4GB/64GB model and THB6,299 (around Php9,900) for the 4GB/128GB.
Realme C35 Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.0GHz UNISOC Tiger T616 octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 MP1 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (monochrome) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.6 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Glowing Black, Glowing Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging