Realme launched the new C25Y as one of the many entry-level smartphones to boast an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera.
Under the hood, the Realme C25Y is powered by a UNISOC T610 octa-core processor that consists of two Cortex-A75 performance cores and six Cortex-A55 efficiency cores, all clocked at 1.8GHz.
The rest of the specs looks pretty standard. There’s a 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a decent 5,000mAh battery on the inside that can be juiced up by an 18W charger.
The back design looks a little refreshing. It has subtle vertical stripes with the triple cameras and the LED flash distanced a little far from each other. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here.
Those who are in India can get the Realme C25Y with 4GB/128GB RAM and storage for INR11,999 (around Php8,100). Pre-orders will start on September 20 and will ship on the 26th. Release details in the Philippines are yet to be known. Alternatively, you can check the C25s that’s available locally for a starting price of Php7,490.
Realme C25Y Specs
- Android 11, Realme R Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.8GHz UNISOC T610 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB port
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 76 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Metal Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging