The Realme C25 is now in the Philippines as the company’s latest budget offering.
With the Realme C25, you’re getting a MediaTek Helio G70 processor that’s been tailored for budget gaming. An enormous 6,000mAh battery is also present for longevity.
The C25 has a bragging right of being the first smartphone to get TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification in the world.
It didn’t get to have an ultra-wide lens, but it does have a sharp 48-megapixel main shooter. There’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front and an Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 software running on its core.
The Realme C25 has an official price of Php7,490. It will be exclusively available on Shopee starting the Super Brand Day Sale on April 16 to 18, for a discounted price of Php5,990. You can also get it on the 18th with free shipping. Both the Realme Buds Air 2 and Air 2 Neo will also be available on the same date.
Realme C25 Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali G52 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (BnW, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Water Grey, Water Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging