Realme just made a new smartphone release for the budget-conscious. Check out the latest Realme 9i.
The Realme 9i is one of the many latest budget phones to be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor. It only comes in a single RAM and storage configuration: 6GB/128GB.
This one attempts to offer the complete package as it comes with a smooth display, pixel-packed camera, large battery, and fast charging.
There’s the 90Hz refresh rate on the 6.6-inch FHD+ display. It’s adaptive, too, as it can automatically dial back to 30Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz, or 60Hz for better battery optimization. The mobile phone also comes with a stereo speaker setup as a cherry on top.
Speaking of which, it’s also rigged with a large 5,000mAh battery juiced by a fast 33W charging.
It comes with three cameras on the back. There’s the 50-megapixel main shooter, joined by a 2-megapixel macro, and a monochrome sensor.
The Realme 9i is now live in Vietnam for VND6,490,000 (around Php14,600). Realme is yet to announce if it’s also coming to other markets like the Philippines.
Realme 9i Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 30Hz/48Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM, +5GB via Dynamic RAM Expansion
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W Dart fast charging