The POCO X3 GT, Xiaomi’s latest bang-for-the-buck midrange phone, has been introduced, and it’s coming right away to the Philippines.
With the POCO X3 GT, you’re getting a lot of amped-up specs and features for under Php20,000. For starters, it has a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with an ultra-fast 120Hz refresh rate and a sturdy Gorilla Glass Victus that we only saw on high-end phones before.
A punch-hole on the middle houses a 16-megapixel main shooter. While on the back, there’s a 64-megapixel main camera, along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel macro.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor, with a generous 5,000mAh battery and a whopping 67W Turbo charging.
The POCO X3 GT has a price of Php15,990 for the 8GB/128GB model and Php17,990 for the 8GB/256GB. They will have early bird prices of Php14,990 and Php15,990, respectively. The global open sale will happen on August 3 while the local sale will start on the 10th exclusively on Lazada.
POCO X3 GT Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 399ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- DCI-P3, 360-degree ambient light sensor
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1100 octa-core processor
- LiquidCool Technology 2.0
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio, Hi-Res wireless audio
- X-axis linear motor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colors: Wave Blue, Cloud White, Stargaze Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 67W Turbo Charging