OPPO’s latest midrange smartphone has made its way to the Philippines. Meet the new OPPO A94.
Initially introduced internationally a few days ago, the OPPO A94 has a capable MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor, a decent 4,310mAh battery with a faster 30W charging than its predecessor, and a colorful 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen. It only has a standard 60Hz refresh rate but with a responsive 180Hz touch sampling when gaming.
Like its cousins, the key highlight here is the cameras. The quad-camera setup on the back is starred by a 48-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
These cameras are paired with OPPO’s AI Color Portrait Video that turns the background into monochrome to highlight the subject. Plus, Dual-View video mode, AI Scene Enhancement 2.0, and more.
The OPPO A94 has an official price of Php13,999 in the Philippines and is now available in all OPPO and partner dealers’ physical and online stores. It will also be available through Smart’s Php999 postpaid plan starting this April.
OPPO Reno A94 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 135Hz (normal) / 180Hz (Game Mode) touch sampling rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Headphone jack
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Fantastic Purple, Fluid Black
- 4310mAh non-removable battery, 30W VOOC Charge