The OPPO A93s 5G joins a slew of new midrange phones carrying the latest network standard.
5G connectivity of the OPPO A93s 5G was brought by the budget-friendly MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. That’s probably the only difference between the initial A93 model that came out earlier this year.
Other than that, everything is the same. It has a fast 90Hz refresh rate on its 6.5-inch FHD+ screen. There’s a punch-hole on the top left for the 8-megapixel front camera.
Around the back, there’s a triple camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main camera and two 2-megapixel sensors.
Keeping the lights on is a decent 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging.
It then runs with OPPO’s latest Android 11-based ColorOS 11 operating system.
The OPPO A32s 5G will be available in China this July 30 for a price of CNY1,999 (around Php15,500). International availability details are yet to be announced.
OPPO A93s 5G Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 480-nits
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 74.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Aurora, White, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging