OPPO’s latest camera-packed entry-level phone, the A55 4G, is now available in the Philippines.
The main highlight of the new OPPO A55 4G is its ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, which we’re starting to see on a lot of budget phones today. Sadly, there’s no ultra-wide, but it does have two 2-megapixel sensors.
On the front, we have a decent 6.51-inch HD+ screen, with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch sampling. Like a lot of budget phones, it also comes with a generous 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Under the hood, it’s powered by an Helio G35 processor, while its 5G version enjoys a Dimensity 700 chip.
The new OPPO A55 4G has a price of Php9,999 in the Philippines. It’s now available at OPPO physical stores. You can get it on Shopee starting October 18 and will arrive in Lazada on November 1.
OPPO A55 4G Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch FHD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GBinternal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colors: Rainbow Blue, Starry Black, Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging