The OPPO A54 is the company’s new budget smartphone, and it’s now available in the Philippines.
Initially launched in Indonesia last month, the OPPO A54 features a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor with a traditional 60Hz refresh rate on its 6.51-inch HD+ IPS screen. Like a lot of affordable phones, the A54 compensates with its enormous 5,000mAh battery.
There’s a punch-hole on the top corner of the display for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, there’s a square glass that looks similar to the A94, which holds the triple-camera setup.
It then has a curved 3D back panel that comes in Starry Blue with a mixture of hues and Crystal Black if you want a more subtle look.
The OPPO A54 has a price of Php9,499 in the Philippines. It is now available in Lazada and Shopee. It will then land on physical stores this April 28.
OPPO A54 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling
- 2.35GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- IPX4 splash-proof
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Starry Blue, Crystal Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging