The OPPO A53 is now in the Philippines as the company’s latest budget offering.
With the OPPO A53, you’re getting a smooth 90Hz 6.5-inch HD+ screen, with a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. It’s then powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor, which we’re seeing in more entry-level devices today.
OPPO also rigged it with a 5,000mAh battery, just like most budget phones. It’s then coupled with an apt 18W fast charger that plugs through the USB Type-C port.
We then have an uninspiring set of cameras on the back. Its selfie camera is oddly sharper than the 13-megapixel main shooter on the back. The triple camera setup is completed by two obligatory 2-megapixel sensors, no ultra-wide. On the upside, it does have a stereo speaker setup.
The OPPO A53 has an official price of Php8,990 and is now available in tons of OPPO concept stores and partners and their official stores in Lazada and Shopee. You can also get it at a 6-month or 9-month installment plans on Home Credit with a 30% downpayment requirement.
OPPO A53 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- Rear-fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Fairy White, Electric Black, Fancy Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger