The OPPO A35 has been announced, and if its key specs look familiar, it’s because we’ve seen it before.
Besides the fact that it shares many similarities from many budget phones in the past, the OPPO A35 is actually a rebranded A15s that already arrived here in the Philippines late last year.
With that, it has the same MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. There’s a traditional-looking 6.52-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. Although, it still ships with the old Android 10-based ColorOS 7.2 software and a microUSB port.
On the back, we have a triple camera setup and the LED flash completing a square layout. There’s the fingerprint scanner in the middle and an overall clean design available in White, Black, and Aqua Blue.
The OPPO A35 will be initially available in China, with the price yet to be introduced. Here in the Philippines, the A15s cost Php7,999.
OPPO A35 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colors: Mist Sea Blue, Glass Black, Jade White
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger