Before OPPO Philippines make the official announcement, gadget store MemoXpress pulled the trigger and revealed the price of the upcoming OPPO A12 in the country.
Launched back in April, the OPPO A12 runs on a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. Keeping the lights on is a 4,230mAh battery. Should be decent enough for a daily driver device.
You can notice a familiar diamond-cut design on the back, with dual cameras on the top left in a horizontal orientation. The fingerprint scanner is also back here, on top of the OPPO logo. On the front, we have a relatively compact 6.22-inch HD+ screen, with a 5-megapixel selfie camera on a waterdrop notch on top.
See also: OPPO A12 vs Realme C3: Specs Comparison
A cheaper alternative to the also-new OPPO A92 and A52, the OPPO A12 has a price of only Php6,990. The official availability date is yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
OPPO A12 Specs
- Android 9, ColorOS 6.1.2
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 165g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery