HMD Global’s big-battery budget phone, the Nokia G10, has made its way to the Philippines.
Initially introduced abroad in May, the Nokia G10 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor. It has a 3GB/32GB RAM and storage configuration, but the one we’re getting in the Philippines is the 4GB/64GB variant.
The rest of the specs are pretty typical. There’s a 6.5-inch HD+ display, 8-megapixel selfie-snapper, and three cameras on the back led by a 13-megapixel shooter.
On the upside, it has a large 5,050mAh battery, which the company claims can last for three days if you use it 5 hours a day. And like all Nokia smartphones, it runs on stock Android 11 operating system.
The Nokia G10 has a price of Php6,990 in the Philippines and exclusively available on Shopee. Early buyers can get a Php100 discount, free clear case, and screen protector.
Nokia G10 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor
- HyperEngine Technology
- 4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76 x 9.2mm
- Colors: Night, Dusk
- 5,050mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging