As 5G becomes more mainstream, smartphones that have it are starting to become more affordable, too. Today, Motorola brought the Moto G51 5G, one of the cheapest 5G-equipped phones in the market.
The Motorola Moto G51 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
More than the processor, the G51 5G offers a complete experience by also having an enormous 6.8-inch FHD+ screen with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. There’s also an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a Dolby Atmos technology.
Sadly, it only has support for 15W charging and lacks a stereo speaker setup. Still, considering the price, the G51 5G looks like a pretty sweet deal.
Speaking of which, the Motorola Moto G51 5G has a price of Php11,495. It’s now available at the company’s official stores in Lazada and Shopee.
Motorola Moto G51 5G Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 268ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 Max Vision
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Single loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos
- IP52 water repellent body
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 170.47 x 76.54 x 9.13mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Indigo Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery