Motorola launches a new entry-level smartphone in the Philippines, the Moto G31, which has at least one cool feature.
The Motorola Moto G31, despite its price, gets to have an OLED panel, which spans at 6.4-inches with an FHD+ pixel resolution. It also gets to have a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, 50-megapixel main shooter on the back, and textured rear panel.
Other than that, everything else looks pretty basic. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, a 4GB/128GB RAM and storage configuration, and of course, a generous 5,000mAh battery.
Despite its already sharp main camera, it also managed to have an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens. And basically, that’s it. No high-refresh-rate screen, fast charging, or in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Motorola Moto G31 has a price of Php8,995 in the Philippines and is now available in Motorola Kiosks in SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and authorized resellers across the country.
Motorola Moto G31 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby, Hybrid
- 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF, Quad-Pixel) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Baby Blue, Mineral Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging