Motorola launches the Moto G200 5G as its latest high-end smartphone.
The new Motorola Moto G200 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus processor, one of the most powerful chipsets in the market today.
This powerful chip is complimented by a fast and large 144Hz 6.8-inch LCD display. Despite not being a fancy OLED panel, it gets to have an HDR10 certification and DCI-P3 coverage.
Since it’s not a proper flagship, it only gets to have 33W charging for its 5,000mAh battery.
On the back, we have an ultra-sharp 108-megapixel main camera that can shoot 8K videos and 960fps slow-motion.
The main shooter is joined by a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a depth sensor, and a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
Select markets in Europe can get the Moto G200 for only EUR449 (around Php25,700). Release details in markets like the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Motorola Moto G200 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, DCI-P3
- 2.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2 ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker
- Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.1 x 75.5 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 202g
- Colors: Glacier Green, Stellar Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging