We’re starting to see more and more midrange smartphones utilizing a UNISOC processor. This latest one is from Motorola, the Moto E40.
The Motorola Moto E40 features a UNISOC T700 octa-core processor, paired with a decent 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Around the front, we only have an HD+ resolution for the 6.5-inch screen. On the upside, it has a fast and smooth 90Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole camera for a cleaner look. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery.
On the back, there’s a textured surface for better grip and prevents fingerprint smudges. You can find the 48-megapixel main camera back here, as well as two 2-megapixel sensors, and a Motorola emblem that doubles as a fingerprint scanner.
The official price and availability details of the Motorola Moto E40 are yet to be announced.
Motorola Moto E40 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.8GHz UNISOC T700 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali G52 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/2.0, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- IP52 water repellent
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.1 x 75.6 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Pink Clay
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging