Motorola has a new high-end smartphone in the Philippines with the launch of the Edge 20 Pro.
The Motorola Edge 20 Pro boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870-octa core processor. Not the fastest around, but it has one of the highest clock speeds in the market. It’s paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
It also boasts an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate on a vibrant 6.7-inch OLED screen. The 4,500mAh battery is typical for a high-end phone, albeit something faster than its 30W charger could be better.
Motorola also nailed the camera department on this one. There’s an ultra-sharp 108-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel sensor with a periscope-style telephoto lens, and a 32-megapixel selfie snapper on the front.
The Motorola Edge 20 Pro has a price of Php29,995 in the Philippines. From October 21 to 28, you can get it for only Php27,995 and with Php12,990 worth of freebies thru physical stores and online via Lazada and Shopee. You can take home a Yoga ANC headset worth Php9,995 and USB C Travel Adapter worth Php2,995.
Motorola Edge 20 Pro Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 385ppi
- 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (periscope, 5x zoom, PDAF, OIS) + 16-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163 x 76 x 8mm
- Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent design
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Blue Vegan Leather, Iridescent Cloud
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging